Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New! Best Creations Glitter Paper and Other Assorted Papers

I have never seen such pretty glitter papers as these from Best Creation. They are stunning. I hope you think the same when you take a look. Glitter is nearly impossible to properly convey over the internet and when I got these in I was really pleased.

Thirteen new sparkling glitter papers from Best Creations, 12 X 12, double-sided see them all here>>

Also eleven other beautiful 12 X 12 double-sided papers from Echo Park, Authentique, The Paper Company, and The Paper Loft. See them all here>>

1 comment:

  1. Hello Miss Lilly! What a lovely blog!!! I hear so much about scrapbooking. Will have to take a closer look into it when the dust settles here.
    As you suggested, here is my book information:
    No Talent Required: My Journey from Paint by Numbers to Art Instructor available at Smashwords.com and at Amazon.com
    Thank-you, Lovely Lilly for helping me get started!!

    ReplyDelete